How to Engage
The Climate Change Strategy will be prepared in consultation with relevant stakeholders, including governmental institutions, industry, local communities, academics and NGOs. The inputs of stakeholders will lead to a richer strategy which is relevant to Serbian circumstances and appropriate solutions.
The Climate Change Strategy will be prepared in consultation with the following stakeholders:
- National & local policy makers and administration
- Business and private sector representatives
- Energy industry and other sectors
- Civil society organisations and NGOs
- International organisations and financing institutions
- Academia and scientific community
Stakeholders will be involved in the project activities through:
- Technical working Sessions – Will be organised throughout the project addressing specific issues. These sessions will comprise members of the project’s working group alongside advisors.
- Online consultations – Organised through the project website.
- Events – A range events will be organised throughout the project. Project experts will also participate on events organised by third party.
For more information please contact: Tanja.Puaca@gfa-group.de